DO YOU WANT TO REQUEST A FREE XTANNERY DEMO?
- Manufacturing cycles
- Internal Production Orders - IPO (tag)
- Recipe management
- Recording of manufacturing activities
• Manufacturing Stages;
• Operating Machines;
• Accessory Products;
• Cost Centres / Departments / Divisions / Activities;
• Various Manufacturing Records.
• Setting Manufacturing Cycles for all Items defined as targets (Finished or Semifinished Items) and management of Provisional and Definitive status;
• Detailed setting of the conversion stages by defining the necessary variables (Weight, Chemical Recipes, Processing Times);
• Cycle setting for Base layer and Colour variants;
• Development of the Manufacturing Cycle with Variants;
• A special function allows users to define a Standard Cycle referring to an item on the basis of summary stages detected during a defined time.
• Definition of Target Item;
• Assignment of Target Orders;
• Setting Hides to Use from the Arrival Batch;
• Definition of a Production Cycle to Use;
• Printing of Supporting Document that comes with the Hides;
• Management of External Contractors;
• Management of IPO progress (Manual or from Cycle);
• IPO Tree Analysis (Parents and Children);
• IPO Status Analysis.
• Records of Chemical Products;
• Management of Standard Recipes for Wet and Refining processes;
• Recipe valuation;
• Pairing Recipes to IPO and definition of Production Recipes;
• Preparation of Manufacturing Blends, pairing consumption to IPO and management of the Blends Warehouse;
• Chemical Products Warehouse automatic unloading.
• Recording of manufacturing, service and/or auxiliary activities;
• Through Combined Cycle (Standard Method);
• Real-time classification of activities (Final Method)
• Manual keyboard recording or Automatic recording through Wireless terminals;
• Analysis of Manufacturing Activities in the period under consideration, by Stage, Machine, Department, Random, etc.;
• Profitability analysis of Production Plants.
• Analysis of Hides in Production;
• Analysis of Progress Status of an Assigned Order;
• Analysis of IPO status during its different stages;
• Quantitative Analysis of Stock Yield.
REQUEST NOW A FREE XTANNERY DEMO
The most complete and developed management software for the tanning industry on the market
Easily manage Customer sales and relations with Parent companies and Brands.
Optimise supplier relations whether these be work, hides or chemical product contracts
Manage business activities to increase customer loyalty.
Integrated production and warehouse management, tracking the logistics of the processing of the materials used (leather/chemical products).
This application gathers all company data on one’s tablet, making it readily available.
Detect Production growth by also using Wi-Fi terminals, RFid systems and barcodes.
ACCOUNTING & TREASURY
Manage all fiscal and management activities in administration and finance
Analyse and optimise the costs of manufacturing activities to achieve planned targets.
XTANNERY ANALYSIS B.I.
This is the software tool to develop company dashboards and data analysis.